Terrific development opportunity on Rt 11 (Farmington Rd) in Rochester, NH. High traffic location that is nearby major shopping area along with
Asking Price: $369,000
- 60 ± acre parcel
- 580± feet of frontage
- Recently cleared and leveled for development
- Only 2 miles from the intersection of Route 202 and Route 16 (Spaulding Turnpike).
- Less than 1 mile from the Walmart and the Ridge Marketplace retail hub. The Ridge Marketplace has the following tenants: Market Basket, Marshalls, Old Navy, Starbucks, Stonewall Kitchen, Petco, Famous Footwear, ULTA Beauty, Hobby Lobby, and others.
- Conceptual drawing depicting two buildings, one 14,400 ± SF two-story retail building and the other a 5,400 ± SF flex building (click on link below to view),
- Zoning: GRD-Granite Ridge Development Zone
- Traffic count: 17,000 cars per day (State of NH – 2014)
- Map/Lot: Mapy 208, Lot 0008
- Utilities: Current septic and well. City water available on Farmington Road (Rt 11)
- Structures on property: Currently only a family house on the property
- Property Taxes: $6,612
- Sale Price: $369,000
Real Estate offered through our Broker, Bean Group, 1-800-450-7784.